Mini-XML is a small XML parsing library that you can use to read XML data files or strings
in your application without requiring large non-standard libraries.
Mini-XML provides the following functionality:
- Reading of UTF-8 and UTF-16 and writing of UTF-8 encoded XML files and strings.
- Data is stored in a linked-list tree structure, preserving the XML data hierarchy.
- SAX (streamed) reading of XML files and strings to minimize memory usage.
- Supports arbitrary element names, attributes, and attribute values with no preset limits, just available memory.
- Supports integer, real, opaque ("cdata"), and text data types in "leaf" nodes.
- Functions for creating and managing trees of data.
- Find" and "walk" functions for easily locating and navigating trees of data.
Mini-XML doesn't do validation or other types of processing on the data based
upon schema files or other sources of definition information.